Regional Ecommerce Day Forum
Build a Business... Not a Website.
Ecommerce Day forum is a gathering of ecommerce professionals, experts and service providers who come together to help you grow your business online. We’ve got B2B and B2C ecommerce practitioners who will share their strategies, pitfalls, and success stories. Ecommerce experts will talk about fulfillment, compliance, adding languages to your website and more. Best of all, you can access all this expertise under one roof!
Whether you're expanding your business online or just getting started, understanding the key components that make up the ecommerce ecosystem is critical to your success. Ecommerce enables you to build more than an online store - it enables you to build your business. Attend and benefit from a wide range of speakers and sessions focused on helping you build a better online business.
Topics that Will be Covered
In addition to discovering the newest trends in ecommerce and what works best for B2B, B2C and non-profits, you'll learn:
Who Should Attend
May 21, 2014
Time8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 2/15/18 - Webinar: Effectively Working with & Managing Remote Teams – Erie
- 2/28/18 - Event: Celebrate Women in Tech – Erie
- 3/1/18 - Webinar: How to Build Your Best Digital Marketing Asset - an In-House Email List
- 3/15/18 - Webinar: SEO for Startups
- 4/4/18 - Webinar: SEO: Google My Business for Service Based Businesses
- 4/10/18 - Class: YOU Are the Weakest Link: A Cyber Security Workshop - Erie
- 4/TBD/18 & 5/TBD/18 - Class: Amazon Seller 101 Tour – Lewisburg, State College, Erie & Mercer
- 6/TBD/18 - Google AdWords Workshop - Erie