Regional Ecommerce Day Forum
Learn to Compete in the Fastest Growing Sales Channel
Starting a new entrepreneurial venture?
Want to expand your retail business to online?
Thinking about moving your B2B customers online?
Want to ecommerce enable your product catalog?
Thinking about starting a social enterprise for your nonprofit?
Looking to take your current ecommerce business to the next level?
Ecommerce Heroes & Pros Already in the Trenches Share Industry Knowledge & Expert Advice
Ecommerce Day Forum is dedicated to supporting the growth of business by providing industry knowledge and expert advice from "ecommerce heroes" who are achieving success selling products and services online. There are many pathways to selling online. Attend and hear how these ecommerce heroes and pros are making it work. Connect with other regional B2B, B2C and nonprofit organizations and gain insights and tips from the heroes and pros on topics:
- Ecommerce store technology
- Finding and attracting customers
- Selling in multiple channels including Amazon or eBay
- Converting online sales
- Expanding your inventory and more
What You Can Expect to Learn
What the newest trends in ecommerce are, and what works best for B2B, B2C and non-profits.
How to get started with the right ecommerce platform and tools, and what options are available.
Merchandising best practices, including store design, product pages, photos and videos.
How to support your ecommerce efforts through marketing and sales efforts.
Understanding the key components that make up the ecommerce ecosystem is critical to your success. Join us at the Ecommerce Day Forum and we will get you from A-Z to faster and avoid the pitfalls.
Who Should Attend
- Executive management & business owners from any industry who want to understand how their business can market and sell products and services online.
- Non-profits, B2B, and B2C sales professionals seeking to improve their competitive advantage via online selling.
- Marketing professionals responsible for integrating ecommerce into the marketing mix.
- Agency Professionals responsible for helping clients select and manage ecommerce solutions for their businesses.